BROWSE THROUGH ALL OPEN POSITIONS AT HYSE, AND PICK THE CHALLENGE THAT EXCITES YOU MOST.
We are always looking out for talented individuals who are ambitious, who love challenges and who have a passion to excel! Come join the fast growing team and create a future. Hyse is built on a strong vision and corporate philosophy well-founded on its core values. With one of the lowest attrition rates in the industry Hyse offers the best opportunity.
- 2-4 years professional experience in developing mobile applications for IOS.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C.
- Good working experience in IOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dedication to deliver high quality work and adhering to timelines.
- Skills to analyze requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
Areas Of Responsibility:-
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future developments.
- Develop and maintain new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge to provide the best solutions.
- Optimizing performance of the apps.
Job Tasks And Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal and external project teams.
- Elicit clear requirement information from clients
- Explain client requirements to the technical team
- Document the requirements and make sure the stakeholders are on the same page.
- Own and develop relationship with partners.
- Create documents like BRD, URD, FRD, SDS, RA, RTM.
- Maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Working closely with quality assurance team to create a bug free environment.
- Perform delivery management functions.
- Hands on experience in documentation.
- Hands on experience on tools like JIRA, Microsoft project, Sharepoint,
- UML diagrams.
- Knowledge in SQL and QA concepts.
- A degree/MBA in IT / Computer Science.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to motivate others and lead change.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
You can call us at the following phone number for more details
7075456432 / 8106656432 / 8977036432 / 7207456432 / 9059396432 / 8341156432 / 7675056432 / 7702535577
8143656432 / 7674956432 / 7702935577 / 89776 36432